Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Screen Care Vitamins


Hair, Skin, Nails Vitamins – 5000 mcg of Biotin to Make Your Hair Grow & Skin Glow with 25 Other Vitamins - Nail Growth and Skin Care Formula for Men & Women



  • 1
    vote
Question:
I noticed most of the other 1 Body supplements contain the methyl-B12 form - why does this one contain cyancobalbimin?
Answer:
As of 4/1/2017 -- HSN uses methyclobalamin as B12 :-)
By 1 Body SELLER  on August 11, 2016
  • 1
    vote
Question:
Do you like this product?
Answer:
It is working for me. I have been color my hair for about 10 years and I started losing it on my crown and right forehead. I started taking this product 2 months ago and I can see new hair growing on my forehead and looks healthier. My fingernails are growing faster and better. I take 2 capsules every day after lunch.
By Rocio Ramsey on February 28, 2018
  • 1
    vote
Question:
What size are the caplets?
Answer:
The caplets are medium to large in size - what I would consider the most common size for supplement capsules. They are not solid 'caplets' - but rather powder filled capsules.
By Tammy on March 4, 2016
Hair Skin Nails Vitamins

No comments:

Post a Comment